I don't think it is a joke but this dealer has many records at
way-out-of-line prices IMO. Notice that this one is 20% off? Many of his
records are discounted and still way over priced. Also notice that he
has over 40k sales, but I have no idea how.

He certainly doesn't take much time to make pictures. The label is on
its side and there is no CU. Not very good salesmanship IMO.

I also love the way ebay says that this guy (and many other dealers)
receive consistently high feedback, but he is not 100%. So someone has
given him bad remarks somewhere. I don't call that consistent. If he is
so consistent why isn't he 100%?

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno