This is a really cool place! I spent about 2 1/2 hours here in October
before the Board Meeting. There is virtually something for everyone and their
antique toy and doll collection is amazing. Well worth the time and a 10-12
minute walk from the hotel.

The other thing to plan and do - and even closer to the hotel and free is
to visit the High Falls District.
_Rochester Heritage  Area_ (http://centerathighfalls.org/)    Great for
taking photos.

I took a lot in October and created a slide show then but it's off my PC
now so I can't really share.

And did Jim mention the ribs?? Two great places - one walkable and the
other you need a car for (I'm up for a ride).

And coffee lovers - I just love this place:
_Javas_ (http://www.javascafe.com/pages/about.html)

The vibe is too cool. That's where I hung out Sunday before I flew  home.

Steve Ramm

In a message dated 4/5/2012 10:46:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,