On 4/24/2012 5:37 AM, Randy Riddle wrote:

> According to Jim, it's part 2 of an episode of "Weird Tales", a series
> based on the sci-fi magazine, and he was told it dates from 1938.  The
> label, along with the pressing style (laminated) makes me think it's
> much earlier.

This brings up an interested question. When were laminated pressings
used for ETs? The ones I have seen are earlier to my knowledge, towards
the earlier part of the 30s. Maybe late 20s?

Can someone supply dates of when they were first used and when they
ceased being used for program distribution?

Joe Salerno