From: "Carl Pultz" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 6:23:50 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] The Color of Vinyl in 2012

Glad that I'm not a collector!

I do smile every time I get out my Drag City issue of Stereolab's Dots and
Loops. One disc is white, the other is marbleized green.

The same band's Refried Ectoplasm on Drag City has two clear green-tinted
discs, which look whacky as you can see both groove spirals. In the UK issue
of Emperor Tomato Ketchup ("duophonic uhf"), the discs are black. None of
the surfaces or masterings are particularly good. Charming music, however,
especially with the anarchist lyrics.