-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dennis Rooney
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Oceanic Records

Dear List,

Renaissance was a label that lately engendered quite a bit of discussion re
ownership. I recently had a query re Oceanic, a coeval independent LP label.
Does anyone have any information on its succession of interest, present
owner, etc., etc?

Thanks,

DDR

--