From: "Bruce Whisler" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 4:05 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Tascam 112B

I have four Tascam 112B cassette players and seem to be reaching the point that I cannot keep any of
them working.  The culprit is transport problems with belts that are stretching and rubber tires
that are deteriorating.  Does anyone know of a source for parts?

Thanks,
Bruce Whisler
Clemson University