I'm glad to hear from a family member.  You represent a link with David that
allows us to send our condolences directly.  Please accept mine.

Steve Smolian

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rebecca Hall
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 3:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] David Hall - ARSC Past President Obit

David was my grandfather.

I regret that I was only just beginning to realize the things he had
accomplished and cared about when his memory started to go. I wish I'd had
more time to learn from him. (It's part of why I'm on this email list).

Here he is reenacting the famous photograph of Lionel Mapleson:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30696492/grandpa-cylinder-2.jpg

Becca

--
Becca Hall