3M 206, introduced in 1969, was the first that didn't offer an acetate
version. It forced us all to buy much more expensive razor blades!

They told us acetate tape would all fall apart by the mid '70s...

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.562.4346 http://www.bobolhsson.com http://audiomastery.com