Hey Jim, kewl! Thanks for the link.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Lindner" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] RIP a once-great recording venue

You're mistaken Tom, and Cheer up guys - you too can own a piece of Cass Tech!

http://detroitpsfoundation.org/commemorative-bricks/

Jim Lindner

Email: [log in to unmask]

  Media Matters LLC.
  450 West 31st Street 4th Floor
  New York, N.Y. 10001

eFax (646) 349-4475
Mobile: (917) 945-2662

www.media-matters.net
Media Matters LLC. is a technical consultancy specializing in archival audio and video material. We
provide advice and analysis, to media archives that apply the beneficial advances in technology to
collection management.