From: Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>
> Did you know that Columbia 78 test pressings exist of this?
> Roger

Yes I do because I have a set.  Plain white labels but the same matrix
numbers as the "issued" set.  I got mine from the late George Blacker
and they have his handwritten titling on them.  Years ago I reported
them to David Diehl for his Blue Pages discography.  I think that info
came prior to the discovery of Randi's set.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]