Hi Brandon,
     Are you by chance talking about the 10.5" setup boxes:

http://usrecordingmedia.com/quwhsebofor1.html

     For what it's worth, the high price of $179.99/10, seems to be the cost
of buying 50 such boxes - not for just 10, since it's a bundle of 10
five-packs.  More than $3, each, but with removable hub support and neutral
pH factor.
     The USRM box seems to be a bit cheaper than the Archivcarton für Spulen
sold at darklab:

http://www.darklab-magnetics.de/darklab_webshop/index.htm

     USRM also under-cuts the price of those at Family Archives, fwiw:

https://www.familyarchives.com/products/Reel%252dTo%252dReel-Boxes.html

     For $90, you could buy 100 of these no-hub-support, not quite
right-sized Uline mailers:

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-3389/Easy-Fold-Mailers/11-3-4-x-10-1-2
-Kraft-Easy-Fold-Mailers

Good luck,