 From: Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>

>T his question especially goes out to those in medium to small cities,like here
> in Albuquerque,that has a population of 545,862 and 182 square miles.
>
> How many actual record stores do you have in your city or town?With the demise a
> few months ago of local institution Natural Sound,we are down to three.

I live on the Kitsap Peninsula between Tacoma and Bremerton.  Last year I
set out to find the Beach Boys 78 set.  I drove to four record stores listed
on the Record Store Day site, one each in Bremerton and Gig Harbor, two in
Tacoma.  All were shuttered.  There are still a few used record stores in
Tacoma, but none that I called had the set.