Hi Brandon,

To answer the needs of the audio industry, we have designed the first ever
inert  polypropylene audio box for 1/4 inch audio tapes!
Here are some of the benefits:

	- Made of inert polypropylene with antistatic
	- Designed to insure ventilation, stabilizes the excess humidity
	- Protects the reel from water and dust
	- Grip on the bottom of the container helps to remove the case from
a shelf
	- Cores for universal fitting of all audio reels
	- Resilient, molded in one piece, fully hinged
	- A stabilizing system, stands in an upright position for better
storage

Standard color: White

Audio Tape Box with the cores inside:

PRODUCT No.		SIZE	PRICE PER UNIT	MINIMUM ORDER
STIL-APA305C    	12 1/4"	$4.98		1 carton (27 boxes)
STIL-APA270C	11"		$4.50		1 carton (27 boxes)
STIL-APA200C	7 1/2"	$3.10		1 carton (64 boxes)

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me off list or
I invite you to click on this link
http://www.stilcasing.com/preservation_analogique_audio.html

Frederic Lapointe
STiL Casing Solution