From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Bolech
Sent: Saturday, 14 April 2012 6:58 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Slow Reel-to-reels

Hi everyone, I'm hoping some of you could give me recommendations for good options to play back 1 7/8 ips and even the occasional 15/16 tapes.  We have a large oral history collection, and though the majority are at 3.75 ips, there are some at these slower speeds.  What are you guys using for these speeds, and what do you recommend?

Thank you,
Stephen Bolech