David was my grandfather.

I regret that I was only just beginning to realize the things he had
accomplished and cared about when his memory started to go. I wish I'd had
more time to learn from him. (It's part of why I'm on this email list).

Here he is reenacting the famous photograph of Lionel Mapleson:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30696492/grandpa-cylinder-2.jpg

Becca

--
Becca Hall