CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

Please submit your reports by COB April 9, 2012 to have them included in the March stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for March and any other months not yet reported.   We'll plan to run our program on April 10.

As of 3:00 PM EST Tuesday, April 3, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

agl2

National Agricultural Library

cou

University of Colorado at Boulder

coo2

Cornell University

gpo2

US Government Printing Office

hmy2

Harvard Yenching

icu

University of Chicago

inu

Indiana University

noc2

University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

umc2

University of Maryland

upm2

Penn State University

nnul

New York University Law Library

zcu2

Columbia University

azs

Arizona State University

gzm

University of Wisconsin-Madison

inul

Indiana University School of Law at Indianapolis

mnu

University of Minnesota

njq

Queens Borough PL

nnfr

Frick Art Refernce Library

nru

Eastman Sch of Music

odl

University of Dayton

oo

Oberlin College

As of 3:00 PM EST Tuesday, April 3, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

bha

Harvard Divinity School

BUF2

SUNY at Buffalo

clu

University of California, Los Angeles

coo

Cornell University

crl

Center for Research Libraries

CUV

University of California, Davis

czl

Connecticut State Library

gpo

US Government Printing Office

gua

University of Georgia

icu2

University of Chicago

iul

Indiana University

jpg

Getty Research Institute

nlc

National Library of Canada

nlm

National Library of Medicine

noc

University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

oru

University of Oregon

pau

University of Pennsylvania

rbn

Brown University

SERSO

Serials Solutions

sor

St. Paul School of Theology

uby

Brigham Young, Lee Library

umc

University of Maryland

upm

Penn State University

utv

Brigham Young, Hunter Library

wau

University of Washington

yls

New York University Law Library

zyu

New York University

Thanks for your help in reporting stats.

Carolyn R. Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
COIN/Cooperative Programs Section
Library of Congress