Dear all,

We are currently looking at ways to map metadata from an archival
finding aid to fields in a social science-focused data repository.

I'm wondering if anyone has attempted an EAD to/from DDI crosswalk, and
if this work is available to help us with the process?

Thanks,

Regards,
Mike Jones

--

*Mike Jones* | Research Archivist

The University of Melbourne | eScholarship Research Centre

Level 2, Thomas Cherry Building, The University of Melbourne Victoria
3010 Australia

T +61 3 8344 4915

E [log in to unmask] | W www.esrc.unimelb.edu.au

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or
information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright.
Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The
University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free
from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and
defects before opening them. If this email is received in error please
delete it and notify us by return email.