FYI,

Jim Oliver

From: Jim Marcus [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:28 AM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: New Health Database at Booth 527

Hi - are you attending MLA 2012 next week in Seattle?

Then stop by Leadership Directories Booth 527 and pick up the best swag you'll find on the show floor. Plus we'll have our resident fortune teller on hand to read tarot cards!

We think medical librarians are pretty amazing - so we're amping up the entertainment value this year with some mystical prognosticating. Plus, we created a whole line of our famous pin series dedicated just to them. Collect them all! Check a few out here: http://pinterest.com/LeadershipPins/hey-that-s-us/

Also, take a second to try out Leadership Health Focus - our new contact database which covers over 150,000 health leaders at over 8,000 organizations, including hospitals, insurance companies, pharmaceuticals, medical manufacturers, and the federal, state, local, and congressional officials working on health...plus much more.

Sign up to try Leadership Health Focus today

Would you like to get started with a free trial a nd schedule a demo? I can show you the quick online 15 minute demo of the database so you can see how you can utilize it. Please call me at 212-433-1408 or email me at [log in to unmask] to set up an appointment.

Free stuff, free trials, visions of the future...this is going to be a great show. Let me know if you have any questions, and we'll see you there.

Jim Marcus
Senior Relationship Manager
Sales Leader, Leadership Health Focus
Leadership Directories, Inc.
212-433-1408 direct
347-852-4059 mobile

Leadership Directories, Inc. sent this e-mail to you to introduce you to a product that may be of professional interest to you. If you do not wish to receive e-mails from Leadership Directories, Inc., please click here

YML12001