Hello Colleagues,

The Social Security Administration (SSA) is closing its physical library after 66 years of service.  We are in the process of dispersing all the book collections, equipment, and furniture.  Last month, we posted a list of major titles from our law collection.  This posting includes the list of titles for Computer Science.

We apologize for the lengthiness of the lists and the difficulty with browsing.  Please note that government documents listed are not available.  The lists are broken down by broad subject areas and items are listed in call number order:

We intend to deliver the books by van/truck since we have limited funds for postage.   If possible, please request a minimum of 10-15 books, which is enough to fill one box.  Please email your list of requested titles, contact person, and your address for receiving deliveries, to [log in to unmask]

James Igoe
Center for History and Library Services, OPUM/OCOMM
Social Security Administration
Room 1600 Annex Building
(410) 965-4348