Posted on behalf of Thornton Staples
Director, Office of Research Information Services Office of the CIO, Smithsonian Institution
202-679-7682

"I have been hearing about a growing user base in the government for repositories in general and Fedora in particular.  I have set up this Google group to connect up people at government agencies who are using Fedora repositories or who are interested in using them.  It is a public group, meaning anyone can join but to post to the email list you have to join.  Please feel free to pass this on to people who may be interested."

Thorny

About this group:
This is a group to connect up people from government agencies using Fedora-Commons repositories.
Subscribe at:  http://groups.google.com/group/fedora-repo-gov/subscribe?hl=en

Mitzi M. Cole, MLS
Electronic Library Systems Team Lead
Zimmerman Associates, Inc.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Library
8800 Greenbelt Rd.
Greenbelt, MD  20771
office: 301-286-9348         fax: 301-286-1755