Please join representatives from MANGO Languages for an interesting presentation of the enhancements available for easy language learning.
Presentation: “Value Creation: Innovation, Renewal, Rebranding-- Mango and You”
Presented by: Jason Teshuba, Linguapreneur & CEO, Mango Languages and a cast of assorted Mangoes
When: Monday May 7, 2012, 10:00-11:00 AM (9:30 AM Light Refreshments)
Where: FEDLINK Conference Room, LA218
Please note room change from our usual venue.
Value Creation: Innovation, Renewal, Rebranding-- Mango and You:
- How does Mango continue to innovate?
- Why do Libraries stay the course with Mango?
- What innovations lead to value for your Library?
- Mango service enhancements (the latest and greatest in Mango service)
- Mango product enrichment and expanded programming (more languages, more content, more culture, etc.)
- How to reignite your Library’s outreach and community using Mango (ideas from our partner Libraries)
- How can Mango be used to reignite the Librarian spirit and program ideas for the Library?
- Mango in new formats (Playaway, USB, Amazon Box Product, Mango Social Media, etc.)
- We are all in this together:
-- How do turbulent times cause Librarians to re-evaluate and base value on critical resources?
-- How have these turbulent times caused Librarians to re-evaluate audiences they choose to serve?
-- How does this drive Mango to push to find better ideas and considerations in Language Learning?
Everyone that attends will leave with Mango takeaways, community resource ideas, and an up to date account from the “Mango grove.”
See you on May 7th.
To RSVP please contact:
Jim Oliver, FEDLINK Vendor Services
For questions please contact:
Jane Potee, MANGO Ambassador, Mango Languages
Mango is a FEDLINK approved vendor: BOA #LC10G8004, Service ID= LM
Thanks and see you Monday May 7th.
FEDLINK Vendor Services