Very nice, Kathy!  Let me know if you get any takers...

Becky

On May 1, 2012, at 6:00 PM, "Kathy Glennan" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

The deadline for RDA proposals to be considered by the ALA Committee on Cataloging: Description and Access (CC:DA) is just a few weeks away. (CC:DA members must receive proposals no later than 30 days in advance of their meeting.)

Any PCC-sponsored change proposals go through me, as the PCC liaison to CC:DA.

If you have been considering proposing a revision to RDA, please contact me ASAP, so we can work together to get a recommendation together before the CC:DA deadline.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Kathy Glennan

PCC liaison to CC:DA

Head, Special Resources Cataloging / Music Cataloger

University of Maryland