From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathy Glennan
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 3:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new PCC website and broken links

While I really like the new PCC website redesign, the changes have caused a number of broken links in documentation outside of the site.

Is there a rule of thumb I can use to convert previously correct document addresses to their new equivalents?

Kathy Glennan
Head, Special Resources Cataloging / Music Cataloger
University of Maryland