I used to play a Farfisa in a band for many years. I NEVER used the
vibrato, as to me it sounds cheap and awful. I once advised an organist who
played in one of my bands not to use it. She came back and told me "You
told me not to use it because it SOUNDS GOOD!," like I had misled her. And
when she used it, it DID sound good.

So basically the lesson is that it comes down to who is wielding the tool,
not the tool wielded.

Uncle Dave Lewis
Lebanon, OH