Thanks. I wish it were fully functional, but it's really not. About six to
nine months of records are missing: most of 1929. All of 1929 should go up
next week sometime. This has been a nightmare. Thanks for your patience,
though!

Your note reminds me, I just got an email from someone asking for advice
about compiling a Carl Orff discography. I'm going to try to answer her
questions but I realize that you'd be a much better source. Ok to give her
your email? If not, I understand perfectly.

Hope you're well.

Best, Sam