I also picked up these incredible discs after the presentation, but I
seem to have only grabbed four of them. Could someone who has all five
post their titles so I can figure out which one I missed. The stuff on
the four I have has given me great listening pleasure since I got home
and I'd be happy to score the one that got away if I knew what it was.

Peter Hirsch