IIRC the problem was some damage of some kind at the edge of an ET, and
the result was a noticeable improvement. I was never able to reproduce
the results myself, but I was not working with the same record or its
fault.

I'm not sure that a modern solution, editing the file in the computer,
might be safer for the record. Who knows what long term effects a
chemical may have on vinyl laminate?

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno