Note the FREE in the subject line! Nothing for sale.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cornell, Bryan E" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Nikon Coolpix 3500 digital camera -- FREE plus shipping

The Arsclist is not the appropriate forum to sell digital cameras (or anything else).  See the
statement of purpose for the list at  .
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html

Purpose of the List

Topics appropriate for discussion may include discussion about recorded sound research, history,
innovations, preservation, archiving, copyrights and access and announcements about ARSC activities
and publications. Other lists may be more appropriate forums for subjective discussions of
particular recordings or artists, restoration of antique equipment, buying and selling recordings
and the collecting of ephemera. All messages posted to the list will be archived permanently. By
posting to this list the subscriber agrees to have his or her message become part of the permanent
public archive.

Thanks

Bryan Cornell
Arsclist Admin