Sony's release of Bernstein's Mahler cycle last year in new masterings from
 session tapes was revelatory; it shows (a) what they're capable of when
they're  willing to use the resources, and (b) how inadequate the huge bulk of
their CD  reissues have (has?) been. I'm with Steve: More!

Rich Kaplan

In a message dated 6/1/2012 3:05:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,