Roger

Try to put it on YouTube where everybody can see it.

Roger

________________________________
 From: Michael Biel <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Oliver Berliner talks on Tuesday

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
> I hope this gets recorded.  joe salerno

I was able to videotape it.  Oliver was enthusiastic when I asked him if
I could tape it.  "I WANT it taped!"  He had a couple of comments about
the French that he wanted ARSC members to know since it seems a letter
to the editor of the Journal was rejected.  He is amazed that the French
idolize Edison but ignore their countrymen who REALLY invented sound
recording, Leon Scot de Martinville and Charles Cros.

Still pictures will be up shortly on my facebook page.  The video will
take a while.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]