Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Russian Recordings nglish speaking
From: John Eberle <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, June 14, 2012 12:20 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear list members;

I am searching for a set of records , lps presumably ; that were issued
in
1960 . The recordings are
to compliment a set of lanuage instruction books published at that time
by
Progress Publishers , Zubovsky Blvd 21 ,Moscow .

The title of the book set is " Russian , Elementary Course " and it is
intended to enable an English
speaking student to learn basic Russian . The author is Nina Potapova
and
the set is comprised of two volumes .

I have the books and would like to have the records to go along with
them .
 Can anyone direct me to a possible source for these recordings ? I
would
be gratefull for copies made from these records in any format
cassettes , cds or better yet a set of these recordings.

John Eberle
AMERICANA CD MASTERING
313 EAST COLLEGE STREET SUITE 3A
DICKSON , TENNESSEE 37055