-------- Original Message --------

From: David Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Here is a mystery: I have heard a radio interview with actor Buddy
Rogers
that was aired on WLW Cincinnati that obviously -- from the sound of it
--
came from tape; it was a continuous 17 minute interview with the
telltale

How would it be possible for WLW to have access to tape so early? Powel
Crosley was a multimillionaire, manufactured radio sets and recording
equipment already. Perhaps tape technology was offered to him early, but
he
declined to exploit it? I have no idea.

Uncle Dave Lewis
Lebanon, OH