Thanks everybody for the input.

Not only did I see that Leslie Daniel(s) clip about two years ago, but I
also recorded everything he said in “The Brain that Wouldn’t Die” to compare
it to what I have of my narrator (hours), which was recorded only about six
years later, and I cannot hear too much of a resemblance, but it is still
possible, because voice artists sometimes adjust their voice to suit a
specific situation. Still, I have not found a shred of evidence that it was
really him. He died in Italy last year. I’ve been looking for something
Leslie Daniel did as a narrator called “Playgirls International” to have a
better shot at his true voice, with no luck. If somebody can give me some
clues as to where I can get it, I’ll appreciate it. It’ll be for academic
purposes only, I assure you.

Yet, just comparing voices is a drag, but it is all we can do for now. What
I really need is unquestionably evidence of this man’s identity. I have to
clarify that the company that published these works, Grolier, was taken over
by Scholastic, in Danbury, Connecticut, over ten years ago. They started
phasing out their products and have not been receptive to inquiries of this
type. I you don’t contact them for something they can sell you, they are not
interested. A librarian emailed somebody who is supposed to answer questions
from the public, but she never heard back from them.

Thank you.