I'd argue we should have them first. We want all transcriptions, irrespective of content (i.e. not cherry picking artist X than Y). We'll even have cultural transcriptions of the weather forecast said on Memorial Day in Little Butthole, AZ (does it exist? The version I heard was a little cruder) in 1943 :)

Plus as a Brit, Canada's cultural heritage should come back to some one who is from the motherland :) Sorry, you are only related by the border.

I got a bit "concerned" I had missed the original announcement as I searched back and couldn't see anything, so either there was not one or at least two of were asleep at the wheel that day :)

Best wishes, Darrena