Greetings,
We're evaluating studio monitors for our small (14'x14') audio room---with workstation close-to being against a wall.  We prefer to spend $1,500, more or less.

We're focusing on 1) Mackie HR624 MkIIs and 2) Genelec 8030As
Unfortunately, we have no way to test-run either of these---or any others for that matter.

We'd really appreciate hearing comments or suggestions relating to experience with these models or any other monitors that might be worth our consideration.

I hope this request isn't out-of-line.

Best,
Tyra Grant

Digital and electronic media preservation officer
University of Kansas Libraries
785-864-8951