BIBCO OpCo Representatives,

All BIBCO institutions are welcome to attend the PCC Operations Committee meeting May 2-3, 2013 at the Library of Congress.  The practice of appointing 10 BIBCO contacts as official OpCo representatives has been discontinued.  As BIBCO Coordinator, I want to thank all who have served in this capacity, and I look forward to wider participation by all.

The following institutions have been designated to receive travel reimbursement for the May 2-3, 2013 PCC Operations meeting according to the attached guidelines.  We are sharing these names well in advance so that all attendees can plan accordingly.  The new rotation follows the alphabet.

14 Full level members, reimbursement of up to $400.00

Arizona State U
Brigham Young Univ
Center/Research Lib
Cleveland PL