I believe that this message is unhelpful in both tone and content.

Eric Miller <http://zepheira.com/about/people/eric-miller/> "[...] is
co-founder and president of Zepheira [...] Previously, Eric was a [...]
Research Scientist at OCLC in Dublin, Ohio".   I believe that 8 years at
OCLC is a sufficient period of time to allow one to gain some familiarity
with libraries. I cannot speak to his experience with Orange Juice.

His involvement with the W3O was later than mine, but I believe that he is
30 years old in the same sense that I am.

I was a little peeved that this contract was no-bid, but if no-bid,
Zepheira was the logical choice.

Simon