From: Welch, Ronald F Civ USAF AFMC 771 TS/EW
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 3:38 PM
To: Shiplett, Darrell Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Subject: Need an Article:

Hi Darrell:

I have been trying to get my hands on an old internal report for some time, and so I thought I'd see if you might have any luck.

The internal report is from MIT and is listed in citations as "not generally available" and it is apparently quite difficult to extract from them.

Here's a WorldCat link:

http://www.worldcat.org/title/range-and-velocity-accuracy-from-radar-measurements/oclc/15127847