Hi, all,

Hope everybody is either going to have, or had a great weekend!

We’re looking for the report below.  It’s a Lincoln Lab report.  The Worldcat link below indicates that MIT is the only library that has it.  And that angle will be pursued.  So, take the user info below with a grain of salt.  It may be internal, it may not since it was apparently done for a govt contract (number is in the Worldcat record).  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Digitized would be great, paper (copy or loan) would be great, anything would be great.

Thanks,

Darrell Shiplett

812 TSS/ENTL

AFFTC Technical Research Library