We still have a few odds and ends here that are available below. Please let me know if you’re interested, thanks Ed
· Mann, J. (2004). Rise of the Vulcans: The history of Bush's war cabinet. New York: Viking.
· Knobler, S., Mahmoud, A. A. F., Pray, L. A., & Institute of Medicine (U.S.). (2002). Biological threats and terrorism: Assessing the science and response capabilities : workshop summary. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.
· Flynn, S. E., & Council on Foreign Relations. (2007). The edge of disaster: Rebuilding a resilient nation. New York: Random House.
· Friedman, G. (2004). America's secret war: Inside the hidden worldwide struggle between America and its enemies. New York: Doubleday.
· Gerges, F. A. (2005). The far enemy: Why Jihad went global. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
· Ervin, C. K. (2006). Open target: Where America is vulnerable to attack. New York: Palgrave Macmillan.
· Benjamin, D., & Simon, S. (2002). The age of sacred terror. New York: Random House.
· McGlown, K. J. (2004). Terrorism and disaster management: Preparing healthcare leaders for the new reality. Chicago: Health Administration Press.
· Haddow, G. D., Bullock, J. A., & Coppola, D. P. (2006). Introduction to emergency management. Amsterdam: Elsevier/Butterworth-Heinemann.
Head Librarian, USFA Library
Prevention and Information Branch
National Fire Programs
US Fire Administration/FEMA/DHS
16825 South Seton Ave, Emmitsburg MD 21727-8420
Library Website: http://www.lrc.fema.gov/index.html
USFA Library - Working to Bring Knowledge to Practice