Please join the NewFeds Professional Development Sub-Committee to learn about Zotero with Ms. Leia Dickerson, Reference Librarian at the U.S. Government Accountability Office.

Who:  Anyone interested in learning about a tool that helps you and your patrons organize and share research. Feel free to forward this announcement to others who may be interested.

What: Learn what Zotero is, how it compares to other citation management systems, how to capture citations from databases and websites, and how to manage and share citation collections.

When: Wednesday, June 13 at 2:00 pm

Where: https://collaboration.fda.gov/newfeds/

*     Our fellow NewFeds at the FDA are graciously hosting us on their Adobe Connect web conferencing platform. You will need speakers/microphone or a headset to participate.

*     Please test the compatibility of your system ahead of time at: http://arcps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

*     Log in a Guest using your name or initials.

*     NOTE: We intend to record the session. All chat comments will be included in the recording.

Questions?  Contact Caralyn Champa at [log in to unmask]