Join VTLS staff on Wednesday, June 20 at 9:30 AM for a discussion about digital asset management systems.

*******

For almost 30 years, VTLS has been improving universities, libraries, museums, archives, and information centers.  Please join us to learn how your organization can enhance the value of your digital content to your staff and patrons.  VITAL is a cutting edge solution for digital libraries and DAMS with automatic metadata capture, superior searching capabilities, standards-based protocols and open source Fedora™ at the core.  Images, text, audio, video - VITAL manages it all securely with access controls.

What's new?  VTLS discuss their Drupal design and consulting services and showcasing a new method for managing and delivering streaming media within your DAMS.  Please join us to share ideas about your site and the future of your video content.

We are interested in your feedback.  We hope you join us to discuss what can we build into our future products.  How are your needs changing?  How can we help?

Where: Library of Congress, John Adams Bldg, 2nd and Independence Ave, SE, 2nd Floor, Rm. LA218, Washington DC. METRO stop is Capitol South, 1st and C St, SE.

Please RSVP to Jim Oliver: [log in to unmask]

VTLS is a registered FEDLINK vendor (BOA #LC11G7924 and Service ID (SID) is VT)

PRESENTERS:

Vishesh Chachra

Vice President

Heather Myers