I hope you will join me in thanking and congratulating our co-chair of Professional Development sub-comittee, Caralyn Champa for organizing the very success, first ever, NewFeds Tech Training on Zotero. This event was sponsored by the NewFeds Professional Development sub-committee. Also, many thanks to Leia Dickerson, Librarian at the Government Accountability Office Library, for presenting such a great program on Zotero!

This program has been in the works for some time and the NewFeds hope to offer more training like this.
If anyone else has a web application or program they would like to share with the community, please let us know!

If you missed the presentation, it was recorded and can be accessed here:
https://collaboration.fda.gov/p31187325/

Please fast forward to ~1 minute 15 secs to the "Welcome and
Greeting." We did have one technical hiccup from minute 14:50 until
19:00. Some participants were having trouble with sound, so I tried to
bring them in via traditional conference call. Since that also
required Ms. Dickerson to dial-in, we had several minutes of dead air.
We will take this as a "lesson learned" for future sessions by
offering a conference call option ahead of time.

Aimee Babcock-Ellis, MLS
Informationista
(cell phone) 518-225-7127

Scholarships & Awards for Library & Information Science people:

  Did you mean for this to go out on FEDLIB?
There was no mention of the program itself (title/content).
That is why I was asking if it was intended for mass distribution?

-FEDLIB Moderator