Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello-

I have a historian here at TRADOC who is needing to find some WWII era SNL's - he is specifically looking for the 1941-1945 range, but later 1940s lists that have changes clearly marked in them would be acceptable as well.

We are looking for:
1) SNL M N-21 Ordnance Maintenance Set

2) ORD 6 SNL B-20 Tools, maintenance, for repair of small and hand arms and pyrotechnic projectors

3) ORD 3 SNL K-1 Items of cleaning, preserving and lubricating materials; recoil fluids, special oils and miscellaneous related items

4) SNL G-72 Truck, small arms, repair, M1

We have already checked with AHEC, CARL and the Ordnance Museum. Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Rebecca Cox
TRADOC Reference Librarian
TRADOC Headquarters Library, ATBO-LI