Dear Colleages,

Here is an updated list of FEDLINK vendors exhibiting at ALA:

ABC-CLIO-1608

Ambassador Books and Media- 2012

AudioGo- 2406

Backstage Library Works-2200

Baker & Taylor- 1638

Basch Subscriptions- 2748

Books 24X7, a SkillSoft company - 507

RR Bowker- 2000

Brill- 1108

Brodart- 2432

BWI- 1618

Children's Plus 2667

CQ Press- 1746

CREDO reference- 600

Crowley Company- 1203

Eastview Information Services- 353

ebrary- 2000

EBSCO- 1428

Elsevier, inc- 1206

Emerald Group Pub.-1772

Emory-Pratt- 1230

Ex Libris -512

Findaway World- 644

Galaxy Press-777

Gale- Cengage- 1400

IGI-Global- 2214

Ingram Content Group- 1446

John Wiley & Sons- 1322
JSTOR/Portico- 2324

Mango Languages- 1372 & 1460

Midwest Library Services- 2307

Morningstar- 819

Nature Publishing Group-2308

NewsBank- 1310

Northern Micrographics (NMT) -1909

OCLC- 2100

OECD - 1862

OverDrive, Inc.- 1362

ProQuest- 2000

PTFS -419

Recorded Books/Landmark, maybe Total information- 900

ReferenceUSA- 1013

Rittenhouse Book Distributor- 1473

SAGE- 1476

Serials Solutions-2000

SirsiDynix- 1452

Springer- 2108

SWETS- 1224

Tantor Audio/Media- 1375

Taylor and Francis Grp-1112

TDnet, Inc- 2320

The Book House- 2009

The Media Preserve -312

Thomson Reuters-1200- (this may include, West Pub., Thomson Scientific, Tax and Accounting,)

TLC- The Library Corporation- 430

VTLS, Inc.- 418

World Bank Pubs.- 1860

WT Cox Subscriptions- 506.

If you have the opportunity, stop and say hello and identify yourself as a FEDLINK member; look for our "FEDLINK Services Partner" sign.

Also, visit the Library of Congress booth -1418; FEDLINK staff will be there Friday, 5:30-7:30, Sunday, 1:30-2:00; and Monday, 9:00-12:00.

Blane Dessy, FEDLINK Executive Director, will be giving a presentation in the LC booth theater on Sunday at 1:30 pm on FEDLINK supplying information products and services to the federal government.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you in Anaheim!

-Anne

Anne Harrison

Library of Congress, FEDLINK

101 Independence Ave. SE  LA217