Hello everyone,

The US CPSC library has the attached titles available to any interested federal libraries.

If you would like any of the items on this list, please contact me via phone or email listed in the signature information. We will bear the shipping costs and will send the requested items via UPS so we'll need a street address, thank you for your attention. The distribution is based on a first come first get basis as listed below is all we are releasing as excess.  There are two formats attached, PDF and Excel.

Regards,

Deborah C. Inyamah, M.Div.

Library Technician

US Consumer Product Safety Commission

4330 East West Highway

Bethesda, MD 20814

Tel: 301-504-7570

*****!!!
Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail (and any attachments) are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety
Commission.

Copies of product recall and product safety information can be sent
to you automatically via Internet e-mail, as they are released by
CPSC. To subscribe or unsubscribe to this service go to the following
web page: https://www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.aspx
*****!!!