If "Committee on blah-blah" does not need to have the name of the intervening body *in the heading*, then a change in name of the intervening body requires only an additional reference.  There is no change in heading for the committee.  The "before" record will have:

	110 $a Parent body. $b Committee on blah-blah
	410 $a Parent body. $b Subdivision of parent body. $b Committee on blah-blah

The "after" record will have:

	110 $a Parent body. $b Committee on blah-blah
	410 $a Parent body. $b Subdivision of parent body. $b Committee on blah-blah
	410 $a Parent body. $b Subdivision of parent body after it's changed its name. $b Committee on blah-blah

But, if "Committee on blah-blah" needs to be established under the intervening body because another sub-body of the parent has used, or is likely to have used, the same committee name, the "before" record will have:

	110 $a Parent body. $b Subdivision of parent body. $b Committee on blah-blah

After the intervening body has changed its name, a new record must be created, and the "after" records will have:

	110 $a Parent body. $b Subdivision of parent body. $b Committee on blah-blah
	510 $a Parent body. $b Subdivision of parent body after it's changed its name. $b Committee on blah-blah $w b

	110 $a Parent body. $b Subdivision of parent body after it's changed its name. $b Committee on blah-blah
	510 $a Parent body. $b Subdivision of parent body. $b Committee on blah-blah $w a

Hope this helps.

Kevin M. Randall
Principal Serials Cataloger
Bibliographic Services Dept.