I will be out of the office starting  07/25/2012 and will not return until
08/08/2012.

I will be on vacation and will not be checking my work email or voicemail.

For information about library management and cataloging support provided by
the NPS Library Program, please contact Brenda Ferdig at

Please submit requests for interlibrary loans and reference assistance to
the Ask-an-NPS-Librarian (aka QuestionPoint) system >
http://library.nps.gov/QP/QuestionPoint.htm

[NOTE: alternatively, email ILL requests to [log in to unmask] or

To report problems accessing or using the NPS Voyager Library Catalog,
please contact Richard Aroksaar: 206-220-4252 (ofc), 206-612-2006 (cell),

Please direct matters relating to program administration or coordination
with other program areas to my supervisor, Joe Gregson: 303-969-2964 (ofc),
303-547-5694 (cell).

Thank you