To: NACO Liaisons,

I would like to know if there are any catalogers at your institution who work with materials in Hebrew and are contributing NARs to the LCNAF.

The NACO Hebraica Funnel and already identified institutional NACO participants who create Hebrew NARS will begin RDA NACO training on Wednesday Aug. 1. All NACO catalogers who contribute Hebraica NARs to the LCNAF should undertake this special training, even if they will undergo less-specific RDA NACO training with their institutional colleagues.

Please either contact me directly or have any Hebrew catalogers on your staff get in touch with me as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Heidi G. Lerner (Coordinator, NACO Hebraica Funnel)

--
Heidi G. Lerner
Hebraica/Judaica Cataloger