Hello, Folks:

Can anyone recommend a relatively comprehensive, hopefully
authoritative guide to current values generally paid for used
Classical LPs?

I'm looking for something a bit beyond the limitations of what
Popsike shows up about eBay sales, and obviously something more
current than Classical Reference.

Preferable would be a report about actual sales, but an informed
"price guide" was also be o.k.

I'm assuming any such resource would be on the Web, though a print
source would not be dismissed.

And, yes, I know the inherent problems with any price guide. My eyes are open!

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Stephen

--
Stephen M.H. Braitman

COMPLETE MUSIC APPRAISAL, ARCHIVAL, AND DISBURSEMENT SERVICES

The WEB SITE: http://www.MusicAppraisals.com

CONTACT INFO

35 Salinas Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960